Fire Fighter Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fire Fighter
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (2 weeks on/2 weeks off)
- Protects personnel during emergencies by extinguishing fires, executing rescues, mitigating chemical spills.
- Prevents fire damage by conducting surveys and inspections for hazards; enforcing codes.
- Prepares personnel to prevent fire damage by developing and conducting educational and training programs.
- Ensures availability of water at fire scene by testing hydrants; requesting and expediting repairs; verifying repair.
- Minimizes fire damage by responding to alarms; driving and operating equipment; regulating water pressure; combating and extinguishing fires; rescuing and reviving personnel.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements
- Lifting, Physical Fitness, Decision Making,
- Handles Pressure, Deals with Uncertainty, Judgment, Objectivity,
- Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management.
- Able body /Medically fit
- HND in Engineering
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online