Latest Job Vacancies at RTI International
RTI International is one of the world’s leading research institutes, dedicated to improving the human condition by turning knowledge into practice. Our staff of more than 4000 provides research and technical expertise to governments and businesses in more than 40 countries in the areas of health and pharmaceuticals, education and training, surveys and statistics, advanced technology, international development, economic and social policy, energy and the environment, and laboratory and chemistry services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System (MIS) Specialist
- Management Information System (MIS) Specialist handles all data management activities (i.e. planning surveys, data monitoring/collection, data management and analysis); providing technical support to decision-making, capacity building and learning; including the use of innovative processes in data management and statistical analysis.
- Degree in Information Technology/Science with specialization in statistics, numerical computation, or an equivalent degree. At least three (3) years’ experience with large-scale monitoring and data management tasks.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience on USAID or donor-funded projects including experience in data collection, management and analysis; Familiarity with Integrated Database Management Systems (IDMS) with GIS functionality;
- Experience in Knowledge Management (KM) and communications. Knowledge of USAID’s Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation (CLA) approach is desirable;
- Experience in data collection procedures, systems design, systems analysis, and information systems project management; Experience in grantee reporting systems and GIS for performance monitoring preferred.
Job Title: Media and Communication Specialist (MCS)
- Media and Communication Specialist (MCS) is responsible for managing and coordinating all E-WASH project communications and online presence.
- This includes everything from written, printed materials and KM products for E-WASH activities. Extending to coordinating communications with third parties, development and dissemination of KM products to target counterparts, or other stakeholders and schedule meetings, as needed.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s) in Communication, Journalism, Public Information, Public Relations, Marketing, Branding and Social Sciences or a directly related field(s);
- A minimum of five (5) years of progressive, relevant work experience in communication, media, advocacy and/or digital media role, including in international/multicultural settings; demonstrated strength and experience providing technical assistance, writing technical reports, and policy briefs targeted to decision makers; experience in knowledge management and communications.
- Knowledge of USAID’s Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation (CLA) approach is useful; prior experience working with USG-funded programs is required; experience in media and communications for grants making and government engagement preferred
Job Title: Performance Reporting Specialists (PRS)
- Performance Reporting Specialists (PRS) will monitor all state level E-WASH activities including developing monitoring reports and supporting quarterly/annual reports collation, routinely upload field based data to E-WASH Integrated Database Management System (IDMS) and provide timely Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) updates for onward reporting to USAID MEL Performance Reporting System (PRS), Contribute to the development of KM products and collate quarterly SWB and Utility progress reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Social Science or Education related field. A minimum of 3 years of experience measuring and evaluating governance- or WASH-related programming.
- Strong technical skills in data management, M&E, survey design, mapping, and/or conducting field based assessment is required.
- Experience with mobile based data collection tools and grantee reporting is desirable.
- Skilled proficiency in Excel, Word, and other Microsoft (MS) Office software; data analysis software (such as Excel, SPSS or Stata).
- Experience in knowledge management and communications. Knowledge of USAID’s Collaboration, Learning and Adaptation (CLA) approach is beneficial; Fluency in English is required.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s with current contact information to: NigeriaEmployment@rti.org Submissions should include the position title in the subject heading.
Application Deadline 21st August, 2018.
Note: Applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V