Rainoil Limited Network Administration Assistant Recruitment
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Administration Assistant
Location: Oghara, Delta
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization: Information Technology
- Plans, recommends and assists in the design of telecommunications system to be used within Rainoil
- Installs, supports and maintains both physical and virtual network servers and appliances
- Oversees the day-to-day operation of computer networks within Rainoil
- Liaises with the Internet Service Providers and other vendors for cost effective services in line with Service Level Agreements
- Maintains computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers and ensures that these are prepared and ready to be used
- Assists the Head, Information Technology in the deployment of computer hardware around the company
- Manages relationship with service providers to ensure seamless, cost effective and hitch free internet connectivity
- Maintains logs and records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions
- Provides support and maintenance to the business’ software and applications
- Creates accounts for new users in the company’s active directory server and assigns access rights to software applications.
- Installs client/server applications and essential software patches, carries out any required maintenance of applications and identifies compatibility issues, escalating appropriately.
- Minimum of Three (3) years’ experience in the information technology department of a similar organisation
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer/System/ Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Applied physics/ Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Relevant certification such as ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library), CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) or CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Administrator) is required.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online