Current Job Vacancies at Romanspage Global
Romanspage Global, is recruiting on behalf of its client to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial and Investment Analyst
- The Financial and Investment Analyst position is a research/support designation that provides technical support for the organization.
- Analyze financial data – and create financial models for decision support
- Reporting on financial performance and analysis for regular leadership reviews
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad- hoc reports
- Market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment strategies
- Look back at previous investment decisions and the thought process of making the investment decision
- Liaise with fund managers and network with industry professionals
- Monitor closely financial press and keep a track of market trends, opportunities, risks and new investment products
- Compile advisory reports and make informed recommendations on new investment opportunities and funds that could enhance or diversify portfolios
- Develop complex financial models and analyse legal documents
- 0-3+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Solid understanding of financial set-up, procedures, statistics and economics
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Willingness to take on additional operational responsibilities as needed
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 3-5+ years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics are preferred fields
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards
- Bonus eligible
- Training is provided as part of employee development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Conferences Sales Team Lead
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Conferences Sales Team Lead.
- The Conferences Sales team lead will focus on selling a range of conferences partnership/sponsorship packages including event sponsorship, multi-event sponsorship and branding solutions.
- The Conferences Sales Team Lead will be selling to existing clientele and new prospects across the Client Conferences & Events portfolio, and will be targeted on revenues from sponsorship and delegation.
- You will be adept in identifying sponsorship opportunities, researching clients, remaining up to date with industry news and attending events.
- The Conferences Sales Teams Lead will need good commercial experience and strong relationship development skills over the phone and face-to-face. And ideally you will also have existing client relationships you will be able to bring with you.
- To meet or supersede yearly and event sponsorship revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets; repeat sponsors, new clients and prospects.
- Understand key markets and target clients with a researched and data led approach.
- Identify and act upon opportunities to generate sponsorship revenue off of your own volition, working with the team to up-sell top clients into sponsor packages and working with the creative solutions team.
- Research clients by staying up to date with industry news
- Attend conferences and events to generate new sales as well as managing the client’s needs at events and maintaining strong relationships
- To make a number of calls per day, the role requires significant time on the phone to contact clients and prospects.
- To meet clients face-to- face in meetings arranged by you to present and sell sponsorship opportunities and packages
- To sell on whichever event as necessity demands
- Look to maintain current commercial partners whilst sourcing and generating new partners
- Mentor the Sales Execs to increase their knowledge in event sponsorship and ultimately enable them to assist you further in reaching a wider partnership base to drive revenues and event content.
- Work closely with commercial partners to engage them fully in the respective event and maximise their ROI, whilst also enhancing the event offering through their brand activation content.
- Look to source sponsorship partners who add value to the events through both commercial investment and also through their wider marketing reach and relevant brand association.
- Have regular sponsorship meetings with the Sales team and report pipelines across the events to the Conferences Manager.
- Manage the sponsorship account process from source through to debrief and future participation. Work closely with the relevant team members who will also be assisting on sponsorship accounts.
- Good commercial experience of a minimum of 5 years of selling sponsorship of high value multi-platform sales solutions
- Strong existing relationships with a high-value clients/sponsors
- Results oriented and proficient in producing high quality pitches and proposals
- Excels in face to face selling, presenting products and their benefits to clients
- Highly motivated, ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Focused and used to working to tight deadlines
- Understanding of various sales methodologies.
N3.6m per annum.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Corporate Subscription Sales Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job type: Full time
- This position will drive the corporate digital news subscription volume and revenue growth. It requires a skilled experienced sales person who can quickly identify leads and navigate organizations to maximize sales volumes.
- The successful candidate will be a polished professional who thrives on high-pressure targets and is at home selling the digital news subscription service to Client’s unique niche readers.
- Generate new business revenue from digital subscriptions sales to corporates, delivering against and exceeding set targets
- Prospect for business by telephone, email and one-on-one interactions in both existing customers and any identified prospects.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the features, benefits and advantages of Client digital news service and solutions to qualify potential product and solutions opportunities and grow revenue.
- Work with the wider corporate sales teams to develop and close new business sales
- Acquire knowledge of customers’ businesses and organizational structures and demonstrate an understanding of their main business needs, to match the correct Client digital news service proposition for the customer
- Display a thorough understanding of the different customer segment propositions covered by Client digital news service and be able to articulate clearly to customers.
- Investigate and analyze customer data to identify ways to improve customer usage and increase Client’s digital news subscribers and minimize risk of customer cancellations
- Maintain accurate and appropriate client records to provide timely management information.
- Set up sales trips with appropriate number of sales calls for product demonstration and lead generation and new business development
- Present and demonstrate Client digital news service via telephone or Web to drive new sales and trials
- Build strong relationships with customers to expand new business opportunities.
- Be able to attend appropriate client member-events to meet invited prospects and existing customers
- Measure of success will be volume of new corporate subscriptions, their subsequent renewal and level of profitable revenue growth as a result of new and renewing subscriptions
- Previous experience of – and a relish for business to business sales-Minimum of 3 years
- Face to face and institutional sales experience is essential
- Proven experience of consistently meeting and or exceeding sales targets
- Experience within a subscription/membership sales environment is preferred but not essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, high-urgency sales environment
- Energy, positivity and a personable, customer-focused style
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships both internally and externally
- Clear, demonstrable understanding of the end to end sales process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven persuasion and negotiation skills
- Must take initiative and be a self-starter
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Experience attending conferences, working meeting rooms and developing a good rapport with prospects
- Strong experience in relationship building
- High comfort level selling to senior level executives
- Positive, can-do, hands on approach when faced with obstacles to success
N3, 000,000 per annum
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply l