Entry-level Accountant Opening at Great Career Consult
Great Career Consult is recruiting on behalf of its clients in various sectors to fill the position below:
Job Title: Entry-level Accountant
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- Accountant can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Previous experience may be an advantage.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and concise Cover Letter to: email@example.com (indicate the position applied as subject of the mail)
- CV’s should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after review of applications.