Latest Job Vacancies at Oracle
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Platform Senior Account Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Understanding and representing business strategy (business objectives, business drivers, business relationships, key performance indicators, industry drivers etc.) in front of external and internal customers.
- Advising customers on how Oracle is positioned relative to the competition on key IT issues
- Take part in account planning, customer/market analysis and strategy sessions
- Develop opportunities and maintain customer relationships in the defined customer territory
- Presenting Oracle solutions in front of strategic customers and key decision makers in the Nigerian market.
- Building and maintaining relationships at all relevant levels within the client including C-Level people
- Develop sales plans that provide territory and sector specific coverage
- Collaborate effectively in a matrix organization and across LoBs
- Work with approved partners to define, recommend and drive sales
- Extensive Experience on the Nigerian market with focus on Public Sector
- Deep knowledge of competition in the areas of Cloud and Enterprise Solutions
- Personal: Creativity, Credibility, Personal Drive, Influencing and Negotiating, Problem Solving
- Inter-personal: Building Effective Relationships, Customer Focus, Effective Communication
- Excellent communication skills and especially strong writing skills
- Computer literate
- Fluent English
- Proven capacity to create, maintain and develop account plans and sales plans.
- Proven achievements regarding sales targets, forecast accuracy and prioritization.
- Technology Enterprise Product knowledge, good understanding of Data Center technologies.
- Oracle’s technology knowledge will be considered an asset.
- Experience in selling Technology, Enterprise solutions and Cloud Technologies would be an asset
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Slot: 2 Openings
- Business Development Executive is expected to understand relevant financial and capital markets.
- Able to analyse data and contribute to the definition of problems and to creative solutions.
- Relates well with client counterparts and establishes good working relationships. He must be an effective representative of the firm
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Understanding the current and future perspectives of the company and developing strategies for competitive growth accordingly
- Engaging in active customers prospecting, profiling, acquisition and on-boarding.
- Researching and analysing the economy and market situations to find out new and better business opportunities
- Collaborating with clients and generating business deals that are beneficial for the businesses across group in the short to long run
- Finding out faults and loop-holes in the current business strategies and change them and help in preventing stagnancy in the business by implementing new ideas continuously
- Regularly interacting with the executive management and heads of business units of across the group to discuss pertinent business issues and strategies with them
- Engaging in discussions with the clients which help them in planning interesting business proposals which can be beneficial for the company and the clients
- Preparing compelling business cases and presentations to engage prospective clients, employees and management.
- Outstanding client relationships qualities and practices.
- Organizing & coordinating Knowledge Sharing Sessions (KSS) on Products & Services amongst staff across the group.
- Maintain comprehensive business development activities records & performance data of all staff across all business units for strategic purposes.
- Actively networking for business development, innovation and deals origination.
- Coordinate events & occasions for business developers across the Group
Qualification, Experience and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement.
- A master’s degree any field but with keen interest/specialization in selling of financial services and products is preferred over others for this profile.
- 5-7 years of prior/cognate experience in the relevant field. Experience in sales, marketing, management, etc. is cherished for the position of a business development executive.
- A strategic thinker with quality experience in sales/business development
- Sound knowledge of financial services industry
- Visionary and help in making profitable future business deals.
- Analytical/Quantitative/Problem Solving Skills
- Creativity, Initiative and Commitment
- Excellent Oral & Written Communications skills
- Excellent Relationship Management skills
- Adherence to Firm Policies/Limits
- Prolific skills in deal originations, execution and Project Management
- Management of Diverse Workforce & Firm’s Resources
- Team Player Skills
- Role is resident in abuja
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org