Louis XIII Brand Ambassador needed at Remy Cointreau
Remy Cointreau – The history of our family-owned Group, whose origins date back to 1724, is the result of the 1990 merger of holding companies owned by the Hériard Dubreuil and Cointreau families, who controlled E. Rémy Martin & Cie SA and Cointreau & Cie SA, respectively. Today, approximately 1,800 employees are working with us around the world. We value terroir, people and time-values which link our Houses closely together. Our Houses produce exceptional products for exceptional moments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Louis XIII Brand Ambassador
- We are looking for a Louis XIII Brand Ambassador (Newly established position) who is contributing to the brand awarness and the growth of the Louis XIII Brand in Nigeria
- Serve as the spokesman for Louis XIII for all levels of public communications, respecting Brand integrity while conducting self in a manner befitting of an iconic luxury brand
- LXIII luxury visibility in strategic channels, including Certified Retailers and Fortress
- Support above channels by conducting programs to increase sales, according to pricing guideline
- Educating Sales Representative, PGs and Trade on LXIII
- Support Brand Team, incl. PCD by producing LXIII events to present LXIII as an Icon of Luxury
- Conduct activities to animate the brand, driving traffic from Salesforce with weekly tastings, monthly themed events, such as Perfect Pour Private Parties, Cognac Tasting & Society Soirees, in order to create desire and brand buzz on site and on social media
Certified Retailers, Prestige Retail and On-Trade:
- Identify relevant on-trade accounts, luxury wines/spirits for sales/visibility/CRP opportunities; and conduct annual training for all PGs and make monthly calls to outlets in order to engage owners/managers with LXIII activities and brand resources.
Brand Event Production:
- Support Brand team to produce Brand events to animate HPP, Limited Editions, Luxury Lifestyle
- Represent the Brand to generate goodwill amongst event VIPs, including HNWI, core militants, media and trade.
- Any other business related to the brand as directed by Brand Director.
- He/she will be reporting to the Nigeria Country Manager and be based in Abuja.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum 3 years in Marketing, PR and relevant field that helps driving strategic execution and vision of brand
- Practical Luxury industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve targets and meet challenging deadlines
- Excellent general understanding of Nigerian market
- High level communication and strong project planning skills
- Good sense and genuine interest in luxury lifestyle
- Good height, well-groomed, with international exposure
- Expertise in managing multiple priorities and deadlines
- High energy level, excellent listening skills and able to manage multiple tasks and initiatives simultaneously
- Flexible, able to work after hours and travel
- Ideally the candidate have/be: fluent French speaker.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online