Treasury Officer Position at Sundry Markets Limited
Sundry Markets Limited owns and operates Marketsquare Supermarkets (www.marketsquareng.com) – Nigeria’s emerging grocery retailer. Our first store commenced trading in December 2015 while efforts are underway to put a store in every major city of the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Treasury Officer
- Vetting vendor invoices for supplies in order to ascertain actual value of supplies made
- Reviewing invoices already vetted by the Audit unit for correctness
- Tracking invoices against agreed payment terms
- Process supplier invoices or invoices for services rendered for payment
- Reconciliation of suppliers accounts and sending of statement to suppliers where required
- Ensuring proper documentation of transactions including filing of invoices
- Working with other functional units to meet company’s set targets
- Reconciling petty cash
- Assume the management and timely update of key data into the system
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Economics/Banking and Finance or related field from a reputable institution
- Professional Accounting qualification such as ICAN
- Proficient in the use of accounting software and/or ERP system
- Deep understanding and experience with Microsoft office tools (Excel)
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates who are willing and available to partake in the selection exercise which maybe scheduled to hold in Port Harcourt should apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.