New Job Openings at Richbrands Group
Richbrands Group is an uncommon marketing communications enterprise with the primary purpose of helping brands grow. We achieve this by deploying the most effective communication to the consumer or target audience using our unique, creative and unboxed ideas, strategies and tactics. We are big on the application of technological tools to boost the accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness of our results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- To play a central role in coordinating and supporting the activities of the CEO by providing full personal assistance services.
- Deputies for the CEO as required in preparing proposals and reports and in attending meetings and presentations.
- The development, production and delivery of new business opportunities and revenue for Richbrands Group involving, but not limited to, sales and marketing duties.
- To provide full administrative support to the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a confidential personal assistance service to the CEO and the organisation as required.
- Manage the diaries and co-ordinate the activities of the CEO and including travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Provide administrative assistance to the management team and colleagues.
- Arrange internal & external meetings, liaising with other staff as appropriate, and booking the venue, equipment, refreshments and any other necessary items.
- Provide clerical and administration support (including photocopying, filing, running errands and organising deliveries and collections, etc.) to all colleagues.
- Source suitable suppliers, vendors and service providers for the company; manage the administration of their appointment and use by the company if and as required.
- Maintain and update records and databases (clients, etc.).
- Communicate with internal and external individuals and third parties in a helpful and courteous manner at all times.
- Provide supportive duties (including preparing letters, agendas, reports, and presentations, and the production and issue of proposals, quotes, etc.) This includes the preparing minutes of meetings (including confidential ones) accurately and distributing in a timely and appropriate fashion.
- Establish and maintain efficient office systems, particularly soft and hard copy filing, and retrieving of information.
- In the absence of a filled HR position provide the CEO with HR support including maintaining accurate records of monthly assessments and quarterly reviews, annual leave, sickness, and emergency contact details for staff and ensuring that everyone has signed the relevant policy paperwork.
- Interface with visitors and telephone callers, including prospective clients, in a courteous and efficient manner, either in person, in writing or by telephone.
- Developing and activating a new business development plan designed to raise awareness of the company using all applicable pro-active sales and marketing prospecting techniques and revenue generating activities.
- Attending meetings to discuss operational, financial and day to day new business development matters and to build a strong infrastructure for the function.
- Overseeing all incoming new business enquiries and requests and ensuring that each one is handled in a proper and efficient manner.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to other team members.
- Undertake any necessary duties (including deputising for the CEO and covering for colleagues) to ensure a first class service is provided at all times.
Qualifications, Competencies and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification preferably in Administration or Mass Communications or minimum three years’ previous personal assistance experience.
- Experienced Microsoft Office user, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Competent Internet, email and Google applications user.
- Strong writing skills.a.
Candidate Abilities and Personality Profile:
- An organised and assertive individual who is proactive, creative, and resourceful.
- An outstanding team player and self-starter, able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Great at staying calm and diplomatic under intense pressure.
- Able to manage own time and prioritize work to ensure deadlines are met and targets achieved, and take personal responsibility for own work and actions.
- Able to work within a secure and confidential environment, maintain confidentiality and demonstrate tact and diplomacy at all times.
- Able to use own initiative and make simple as well as business-critical decisions when necessary and respond well to challenges.
- Clear verbal communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- Able to work accurately with excellent attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to develop excellent working relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and communications skills.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and a professional manner and approach at all times including an equable temperament, a neat appearance and neat handwriting.
- Able to cope well when under pressure from competing priorities, unpredictable requests and interruptions.
- Keenly interested in the entertainment and marketing industries and understands the terminology and nuances of the sectors.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Efficiency of the personal assistance provided to the CEO and management team.
- Quality of specific deliverables.
- Performance in deputising for the CEO.
- Efficiency of the administrative running of the organisation.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- To engage in superior customer service by making information readily available
- To persist in sales even in the face of failure.
- To demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- To schedule appointments and meetings as necessary
- To make product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Market and grow company’s leasing and investment products suite.
- Develop strategies for business expansion and synergy across industry groups.
- Manage the annual financial budgets.
- Develop and deepen a multi-channel product sales strategy.
- A Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite (especially Excel application).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a good command of English Language.
- Good team player, versatile, confident and articulate.
- Strong knowledge of the leasing industry.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th August, 2018.