Data Entry Officer (Internship) Job at DataPro Limited
DataPro Limited is regarded today as one of the leading and most experienced credit rating and compliance consulting firm in Nigeria. Since its inception in 1995. DataPro has provided solutions to end-users in their pursuit of mitigating both business and compliance risks. It specifically offers services as a Rating Agency, Compliance Training and Solutions provider including Due Diligence Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Officer (Internship)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Company’s database
- Build a database on selected institutions and persons
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Requirements
- Have a B.Sc degree / HND in Computer Science or Statistics
- Be experienced with database management
- Have graduated with a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) or Lower credit
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Not be more than 25 years
- Reside in Lagos
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Good communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using “Application for Internship” as subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.