Human Resources (HR) Supervisor Job at Hello Products
Hello Products is an African healthcare company based in Lagos, Nigeria and a member of Jagal Investments. We develop, manufacture and distribute a range of high quality personal and home care products that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Supervisor
- To be responsible for the day to day developing and looking after of employees; This involves functions such as Training, Monitoring and Employee Performance.
- As a Human Resources (HR) Supervisor, you’ll develop, advise on and implement policies relating to the effective use of staff in an Organisation and also ensure that the right balance of staff in terms of skills and experience is employed.
- Assist the HR Manager with general HR matters including reviewing and developing Policies and Procedures, conduct and absence management and providing advise to employee performance.
- To work closely with other departments by assisting other line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Administration, co-ordination and support of recruitment
- Work closely with all employees to identify current and future staffing and development in ensuring their work aligns with the vision of the Organisation.
- Develop overall Human Capital Strategy including Identifying, Tracking and improving KPIs.
- To facilitate human resources professional development and employee engagement (e.g. On-boarding and training programs)
- To ensure that there is clear and consistent strategic alignment (ROI) from employees
- Preparing staff handbook
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with the HR Manager and Managers of other department
- Other duties that may also be assigned by the HR Manager.
- B.Sc degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related Field
- Minimum of Five years as a HR Practitioner.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing company
- Proficiency in MS Office (emphasis on Excel, Word, Power point Presentation)
- Ability to work with limited Supervision as well as being a Team player.
- Excellent in both Spoken and Written English
- Understanding and Practical knowledge of Employment,Legislative, Employers best practses and all relevant Laws.
- HMO Medical Cover
- Conducive work environment
- Career growth.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online