New Job Openings at Upperlink Limited
Upperlink is a technology firm with capacity for delivering cutting-edge quality solutions for industry verticals. We build Enterprise solutions delivered through various channels like mobile (USSD, STK, Mobile App, SMS, IVR), web and unconventional methods
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP Developer
- Building fast, testable, scalable systems, manage latency and caching cleverly is key.
- RESTful API to support the front end client and mobile clients.
- Design robust and loosely coupled application code.
- Meet the deadlines.
- You are a Professional Developer who can manage his tasks to achieve excellent results on time.
- You will however be solely responsible for designs, interface and coding.
- Have a good portfolio of projects (especially Enterprise Applications) as well as good reviews.
- You must enjoy a fast-paced, high-responsibility environment.
- You will be part of a small team that is working together to create and continuously improve the feature set and architecture of the application.
Technical Skills Required:
- PHP/MySQL (at least 2 years of experience)
- Experience with development of Highly Responsive Sites using JQuery and Bootstrap. HTML5, CSS3,
- SVN experience
- Experience with large scale applications
- Experience with RESTful API design
Should be second nature:
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux/Unix system and administration
- Love for good, clean and testable code
- Very good data structure, software design and OOP experience
Job Title: Java Developer
- We are currently seeking an experienced, self-motivated, customer-oriented Java Developer with at least 2 years experience in developing Enterprise Applications.
- Design and develop features and modules for mission-critical applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Experience of structured software development techniques including requirements analysis, functional decomposition, modeling, prototyping, functional design, estimating and testing.
- Experience of working on at least 1 large to medium scale projects with the stated technologies
- Ability to review Functional specifications and interpret into Technical specifications
- Knowledge of financial services development is an added advantage
- JAVA, J2EE, Spring framework, JSP, XSL, XML, and Web Logic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.