Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Lead III
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation (4 weeks on/4 weeks off)
- Maintain/build/apply competency in specific area of Marine supervision and champion development of nationals. Identify and assist in resolving Marine Advisor resource gaps in Function.
- Steward the development of core competencies in Marine discipline. Administer personnel resources in Marine discipline.
- Responsible for NPO marine vessel safety. Provide
- expert Marine consultation to function and project teams. Provide technical leadership for vulnerability and risk assessments. Coordinate interface with JVO Marine Dept, EMDC and NPO organizations.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, Level 3:
- Secure marine warranty surveyor services
- Proactively manage NPO marine activities and vulnerabilities; develop and implement mitigation plans
- Identify and provide Functional and other Marine specialist resources to support installation teams.
- Support Contractor Development Advisor in specific area of marine vessel contractors
- Support (as requested) host country Content initiatives
- Support host country vessel contractor capacity assessment and improvement initiatives
- Maintain current knowledge of marine vessel contractor capabilities
- Develop / action initiatives to improve performance level of marine vessel inspections / mooring activities
- 20+ years of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Marine or Civil Engineering or related Engineering specialty, or equivalent professional experience
- High level of marine vessel knowledge, skill and experience
- Experience to include Master of Towing, AHT and PSV Vessels, Shore Side Marine Operations in Management of Vessels, Knowledge of all IMO and Class Requirements
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
- Versatile Knowledge of Local and International Laws & Regulations on Oil & Shipping/Pollution Control.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2018.
Job Title: Procurement Associate I
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard Schedule 6 days on, 1 day off
- Manages portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time.
- This position might be known as Junior Procurement Associate who works under high supervision and is responsible for the routine and basic tasks, such as, for example, communication with suppliers, price negotiation, monitoring vendors performance and communication with clients, etc.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms & conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk.
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs.
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized.
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments.
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization – monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems.
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio.
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations.
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements.
- Implements category strategic guidance and shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks.
- Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions.
- Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management.
Application Deadline 17th August, 2018.
Job Title: Senior, Instrumentation Engineering Services
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard 5 days a week
- Interfaces with Procurement Department., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and Company General Specifications.
- Prepares CFT for Instrumentation engineering activities and relevant technical evaluation.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval, conformity of design & participates in reviews and FAT with Vendors.
- Checks and approves Instrumentation engineering deliverables received from Contractors or Third Parties and makes sure that comments are incorporated in revised documentation.
- Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the Statement of Requirements.
- Coordinates with JV FOPs for integration of new instrumentation in existing facilities.
- Follow-up on Engineering and Construction activities.
- Prepares instrument & control philosophy, design & supply specifications, I/O and Instrument lists, cables schedule, block diagrams, instrument wiring diagram, loop diagrams, data sheets, MTOs for flow lines hook up & production facilities (modifications and new developments)
- Carries out preliminary, basic and detailed facilities engineering studies / design in-house.
- Ensures that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and checks them regularly to achieve Company quality expectations
- Sizes control valves and shut down valves.
- Prepares requisitions for Instrumentation materials procurement and technical bids evaluation.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, specs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- B.Sc./B.Eng. (Elec/Electronics Eng.) or its equivalent with a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
- Use of INtools, S4I, MS word, MS excel is required .Working knowledge of ISA Codes, IEC Standards and most common international standards. Knowledge of AutoCAD, PDMS, AVEVA E&I and Electrical Design Engineering is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the English Language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply