Senior Instrumentation Engineer Job at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Instrumentation Engineer
Req ID: Req-1403
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Prepares instrument & control philosophy, design & supply specifications, I/O and Instrument lists, cables schedule, block diagrams, instrument wiring diagram, loop diagrams, data sheets, MTOs for flow lines hook up & production facilities (modifications and new developments).
- Carries out preliminary, basic and detailed facilities engineering studies / design in-house.
- Ensures that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and checks them regularly to achieve Company quality expectations.
- Prepares requisitions for Instrumentation materials procurement and technical bids evaluation.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, specs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- Interfaces with Procurement Department., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and the Company’s General Specifications.
- Prepares CFT for Instrumentation engineering activities and relevant technical evaluation.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval, conformity of design & participates in reviews and FAT with Vendors.
- Checks and approves Instrumentation engineering deliverables received from Contractors or Third Parties and makes sure that comments are incorporated in revised documentation.
- Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the Statement of Requirements.
- Coordinates with JV FOPs for integration of new instrumentation in existing facilities.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. /B.Eng.(Elec / Electronics Eng.) or its equivalent.
- 5-10 years’ experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
- Use of INtools, S4I, MS word, MS excel is required .Working knowledge of ISA Codes, IEC Standards and most common international standards. Knowledge of AutoCAD, PDMS, AVEVA E&I and Electrical Design Engineering is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- AutoCAD/PDMS/AVEVA E&I, Elec./Elect. Engineer, Electrical Designing, IN Tools/S4I, ISA Codes/IEC Standards, MS Excel, BSc, Oil & Gas, MS Word.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online