Farm Manager Opening at Telabib Farms Limited
Telabib Farms Limited – Established in 2012, Tel Abib Farms is a privately owned farm, operating with modern poultry production/processing technology, as we rank amongst the best producers of broiler meat in the country.
The company is an employer of labor in Delta State, with a direct workforce of about 100, 10% of which are skilled-labor, comprising Veterinary Doctors, Animal Scientists, an Animal Nutritionist, an Agricultural Engineer, Managers, Marketers and Administrators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Manager
- To oversee the establishment of the farm project in line with the objectives of the promoters
- To manage the project profitably with minimum outside supervision
- To report to project sponsors to create & maintain a conducive working environment for & with all other staff
- To create a team spirit & motivate the other staff to achieve the project objectives
- Ensuring good stock management, animal health and welfare, harvesting, production management, staff management, business management and record keeping.
- Registered Animal Scientist or Veterinary Doctor with a min. of 6 years of experience.
- Poultry Farming must be the bulk of his professional experience.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org