Job For Micro Trainee Loan Officer at AB Microfinance Bank
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Micro Trainee Loan Officer
Ref Code: MTLO/C/AUG/2018
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and client
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the bank’s software (myMBS) contacting and visiting all parties base on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with ABN’s goals.
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
Necessary Experience, Skills And Knowledge
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.
- Detailed and target oriented
- Good team spirit
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th August, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.