Automation Engineer needed at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow is a dynamic growth oriented in developing automatic tank gauges, Remote Diesel Monitoring Systems, Fuel Management Systems (FMS) amongst other solutions/products/services is built on strong knowledge base, a steady improvement in practices, extensive research and exceptional support from our global partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
- Building of panels
- Programing and installation of software for site project.
- Ensure safe installations and operations through proper systems and procedure
- Proactively maintain/improve the Electrical and control systems using Consequence Driven Maintenance (CDM) approach as the process to manage the asset lifecycle
- Improve work processes and setup standards for process control software and systems in order to increase reliability and efficiency.
- Resolve day-to-day automation issues
- B.Sc/HND in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org