Accounts/Admin Officer wanted at Apata & Ascott Limited
Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Acccounts/Admin Officer
- Conduct a thorough review of financial data, compare finances and identify anomalies, wastage, cost reduction opportunities and overall business improvement opportunities.
- Review financial documents, purchase orders, vouchers, and invoices.
- Producing an accurate set of daily, weekly and month-end accounts, with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods.
- Develop and supervise the implementation of audit strategies/ programmes for preventing and detecting fraud/ wastagesThis will include but not limited to: pre- and post-payment audit, material procurement, facilities management expenditures, project/ construction expenditures, etc; and revenue assurance.
- Prepare profit and loss accounts and the balance sheet for senior management and reconcile bank statements.
- Assist in preparing budgets and business planning, including projected revenue.
- Ensure legislation is followed regarding VAT and PAYE.
- Maintain an overview of bank account level.
- Record sales and purchases invoices, cross-checking on billing.
- Debt recovery.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3-years experience as an Accounting Officer with at least a year of experience in general administration.
- Accountancy skills, ideally honed in a corporate environment
- IT knowledge, including computerized systems and Accounting Softwares.
- Data processing skills, including spreadsheet packages.
- Analytical and communication skills and excellent attention to detail for preparing detailed financial information.
- Excellent communication and customer friendly skills.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org