Job Vacancies at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk/ Administrative Assistant
- The Front desk/ Administrative Assistant will be a polished individual that provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.
- You will be dynamic, professional, proactive and outgoing.
- You will also be responsible for receptionist related duties such as answering incoming calls, directing and screening calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, as well as additional administrative duties.
- The Assistant greets and creates a welcoming atmosphere for our employees, customers and clients by proving excellent service, answering all inbound calls, helping to resolve inquiries, complaints, etc. in a positive manner.
- Regular and punctual attendance is paramount to this position
- Able to dependably work a schedule of 8:30am to 5: 30pm, with the flexibility to work earlier or later as requested
- Works well with others and is a strong team player
- Ensure that the front desk is attended and phones are answered at all times during office hours
- Promptly answers telephones in a pleasant tone and while provided excellent customer service, directs the caller to the appropriate employee
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in a warm and friendly manner
- Directs and announces visitors appropriately
- Schedules and coordinates meetings
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel
- Provides callers with basic information about the company such as address, directions to the company location, fax number, website and other related information
- Receives, sorts and forwards incoming mail and packages for both the office mail box as well as the parking system operation post office box on a daily basis
- Maintains and manages outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Successfully completes special projects on time and under budget
- Manages office supply inventories so that office is well stocked with uniforms, supplies and equipment essentials; process orders on a regular and timely fashion
- Schedules meetings for management staff as needed
- Responsible for agenda management, travel arrangements, meetings, and morning huddles for the management team
- Prepares correspondence, reports, memorandums, applications, certificates, permits, and other materials from copy, rough drafts, and other sources
- Establishes and maintains organized filing systems
- Coordinates the repair and service of office equipment and phone system
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- 1+ years in an administrative support role is required.
- Data entry experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Power Point and General Microsoft Office Applications.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Excellent phone, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Must be open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and timeliness.
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement.
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Front End Developer/Graphics Designer
- This person will be responsible for the creation of a wide variety of Front- end and Graphic needs including HTML emails, web graphics, and print collateral.
- This person will be an integral part of a team of designers and will report directly to the MD.
- To be truly successful in this role you must have to have a positive, can-do attitude, excellent organizational, communication and multi-task skills, and the ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment.
- Produce aesthetically pleasing eLearning courses
- Use deep knowledge of latest graphic design trends and techniques
- Animations/motion graphics skills a big plus
- Work closely with Creative Project Managers to ensure project deadlines are met and feedback is implemented
- Maintain and follow best practices for version control, naming conventions, and organization of graphic files
- Skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. You must be a creative thinker with Experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- Create website layout/user interface to develop visually
- Support, design, maintain and execute aspects of core pages, landing pages, microsites, mobile optimized sites, mobile apps including content, link and other site updates
- Develop or enhance web-based applications, responsive websites or pages, blogs/forums, and native mobile apps using programming technologies
- Produce a wide range of graphics: social media assets, digital flyers, animated GIFs, and print materials, data visualizations, web banners, and email graphics.
Skills/ Required Qualifications
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
- At least 1 year experience
- Understanding in the use of Articulate Storyline software.
- Good Adobe Photoshop, Corel Drawn Adobe XD & Illustrator skills
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- A flexible approach when working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Passport and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.