General Manager/Chief Executive Officer Job at Cobranet Limited
Cobranet Limited – Our client is a well established business and a well-run digital photography enterprise currently headquartered in Ibadan, South Western region with branches in two major cities of Nigeria.
As a result of restructuring and the need to achieve its strategic thrust of growth and expansion, they needs a visionary, resourceful, dynamic and committed individual with high ethical standard, to drive the business as:
Job Title: General Manager/Chief Executive Officer
- The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- The successful candidate is responsible for overseeing and managing the company while delivering on the strategic plan of the company as set out in the Key Performance Indicators outlined under operating profit, efficiency, “great place to work” and digitization and expansion indices.
- The possession of a First degree is required. The possession of Certification(s) in Management and other professional bodies is advantageous.
- Minimum of 10 years post-graduation experience out of which at least 5 years must have been in management position in a well run agency or organisation.
- The successful candidate must have innovative personality and business capabilities.
- He/ She must be results-oriented and entrepreneurial.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate the capacity to drive corporate strategy , business development ( through branding, networks etc ) and the ability to manage material resources as well as lead and inspire teams to action. The passion for photography is undoubtedly advantageous.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal relations and information technology skills are required as well as being abreast with macro economic developments and trends.
- Women and millennials are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position attracts a competitive compensation package and benefits.
Application Closing Date
27th August, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and evidence of their current annual remuneration package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.