Personal Assistant to the MD Job at Radix Pension Managers Limited
Radix Pension Managers Limited is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator by the National Pension Commission. On February 15, 2017, Radix Capital Partners Limited, a Securities and Exchange Commission licensed investment banking firm acquired majority share interest in IGI Pension Fund Managers Limited, a company previously owned by IGI Plc.
Further to this acquisition, a new Board of Directors and executive management team was constituted to lead the company.
We are currently sourcing for a suitable candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the MD
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reports To: Md
Work Relationships: All members of staff
- We are currently sourcing for a Personal Assistant who will provide an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD, helping him to manage and prioritize his time.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full secretarial assistance to the management team during the MD’s absences to ensure a high level of service is maintained.
- This position will be of key importance within the organization and the successful candidate must have previous experience within a fast-paced customer facing environment.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
- Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
- Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
- Keep and retrieve files.
- Ensure guests meeting with the MD are well taken care of.
- Provide a service that is in line with the MD’s work habits and preferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Sciences/Arts/Law from a reputable and accredited University.
- Company, business and personal administration
- Political awareness and socio-economic trend.
- Minimum of 2 years in related role.
- Creative and Innovative
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced research skills
- Analytical skills
- Bright, confident personality
- Applying Expertise and Technology(Microsoft Office)
- Good dress sense
- Negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
6th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s in MS Word formats only to: email@example.com