Web Developer/Programmer Job at Iqmedia Concept Limited
Iqmedia Concept Limited – is a brand, marketing, web and communications agency with vast experience in the digital arena. Our services include strategy, branding, application design and build, support, hosting and training which are applied within a broad range of marketing disciplines including SEO, paid advertising, affiliate marketing, e-mail and social media marketing campaigns.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer/Programmer
- We are looking for a talented web developer who has in-depth knowledge in website development, CMS management, Digital marketing and graphics design. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and creative designs and an understanding of the latest web trends.
- Employed staff will be responsible for the daily maintenance of clients websites, occasionally developing creatives that will be used for various companies/brands websites, and graphic content for social media profiles.
- Candidate must reside within Ibadan.
- Engage in setting up appropriate IT infrastructure
- Develop databases that support web applications and web sites.
- Engage in continuous training
- Excellent understanding of servers
- Building new features and maintaining existing code, and technical customer support.
- Respond to technical email inquiries, or set up automated systems to send responses.
- Be a part of the digital marketing execution.
- Contribute creatively to project discussions.
- Perform or direct web site updates.
- Support websites and report issues (Issue Reporting)
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND/OND in any related courses with 2 years work experience
- A Full stack Core Developer with good working experience.
- Competent in front end and backend web languages.
- Backend Skills – PHP and Laravel framework. Any other backend language such as Python, Ruby, Java or .Net would be a plus but not compulsory.
- WordPress skill ability to write custom scripts on existing WordPress code base and to modify themes is a must.
- SEO, Web Development, Web Building and Design, PHP, Strong HTML/CSS skills, HTML website management.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Troubleshoot and communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately.
- Smart and diligent.
- Good work ethics and a team player.
- Good leadership skills and ability to lead a team of developers.
- Skilled with Web Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of API integrations.
- Working knowledge of networking.
- Excellent understanding of web project cycle stages.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only candidates who reside in Ibadan would be considered.
- Office is located at Opposite University of Ibadan.