QHSE Engineer Position at First Excelsia Professional Services
First Excelsia Professional Services – Our client in the Industrial Engineering sector, is looking to hire suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: QHSE Engineer
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring compliance with health and safety laws, establishing policies that will create & maintain a safe workplace and improving conditions & execute various safety programs.
- The goal is to ensure the workplace meets all legal expectations and actively supports occupational health and safety.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law
- Conduct training and presentations for health and safety matters and accident prevention
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
- Recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics
- 3 – 5 years’ experience as a QHSE Engineer
- Deep understanding of legal health and safety guidelines
- Proven ability to develop relevant HSE policies
- Good knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and motivational skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and observation ability
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities
- First degree in an Engineering discipline
- Professional qualification in occupational health and safety (Preferably NEBOSH)
Application Closing Date
Friday, 7th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “QHSE Engineer” as the subject of the mail.