Several Graduate Analyst (Interns & NYSC) Jobs at Olatorera Consultancy Limited
Olatorera Consultancy Limited is a new-generation consulting company providing business development and consulting services to established companies and high net-worth individuals. Olatorera Consultancy provides critical and analytical services to companies under our radar to enable them innovate and serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Analyst (Interns & NYSC)
- NYSC Candidates will be recruited from the November Camp Batch In Lagos. Candidates will gain exposure to many departments and will grow and learn a lot within their tenure at OCL.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- All applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Orientation and training will apply within first week of work resumption.
- Competitive pay
- Strong exposure, knowledge, experience related to Africa’s growth
- Company laptop or phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output
- Performance-based bonuses
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses
- Employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae and an Introduction Letter/Personal Summary/Cover Letter to: jobs@Olatorera.com The specific job opportunity being applied for must be noted in the e-mail subject.
- Interviews will be held within the next 2 weeks and on a rolling basis.
- If you do not receive any communication from Olatorera.com within 3 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful but on file to be considered for future positions.