UBA Bank Recruitment For Business Development Japanese Desk
Job Title: Business Development Japanese Desk
Reference No: UBA_DB_JD
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Analytics,Banking,Marketing
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- To develop business strategies to increase the bank’s customer base in the sector towards being a market leading financial institution, on-boarding/converting prospective customers in identified sector(Japan Businesses) and managing existing customer account portfolio.
Role and Responsibilities
- Analyze Japanese business opportunities through comprehensive industry, client and prospect research.
- Responsible for review of customers’ financials and making recommendations for credit to be granted under various facilities for customers’ satisfaction.
- Undertake activities/engagements that will position the bank as the industry reference/Go-To bank for the clientele sector – Japanese businesses
- Any other duties assigned to serve the Japanese businesses.
- Identify and profile key prospect among Japanese businesses.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel of these companies.
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies to achieve the objective to grow the Japanese business.
- Develop and retain relationships with Japanese Organisations by active management of portfolios and ensures solutions meet their needs.
- Work to identify partnership opportunities and manage all stakeholders within the sector.
- Proffer innovative solutions and work closely to deliver successful projects for the Japanese clients/business in Nigeria and across Rest of Africa
- Coordinate the execution of business initiatives by identifying business opportunities and developing financing solutions to meet the needs of Japanese customers/clients
Education and Experience
- University Degrees in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Banking and/or related professional qualifications.
- Additional Professional Qualification – ICAN, CFA, Masters would be an advantage
- 5 years and above banking experience, preferably in finance; relationship banking; Marketing,
- Language Proficiency with preference for understanding of Japanese Language & Culture
- Data gathering & analysis
- Proven ability to Negotiate
- Design and implementation of business development strategy
- Customer Relationship management
- Interpersonal skill
- Networking and Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.