Job Openings at Rossland Screening Solution
Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the below requirements before applying.
- The main duty of Administrative Assistant is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of an office, by undertaking a range of logistic, administrative, organizational and IT-related activities.
- The Administrative Assistant works with the administration team and shall utilize office service personnel (guards, cleaners, housekeepers) in completion of duties.
- The Administrative Assistant reports to the Administrator.
- The Administrative Assistant is evaluated by the Administrator
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and regularly update a network of local suppliers of goods and services for logistic demands.
- Update quotation catalogue from major suppliers regularly and at least every six months.
- Ensure general office consumables (stationary, maintenance and reception) are attained.
- Process mission need requests (except for payment) in accordance with mission procurement procedures.
- Be the only contact between the demander and supplier and ensure purchase is carried out under open, transparent competition, and free from conflict of interest.
- Communicate with concerned people for delivery, quality check and other clearance steps (liquidation, handover…).
- Collect and file all relevant documents in accordance with auditing demands in a complete manner.
- Reports any irregularities to the next-in-line supervisor.
- Arrange domestic travel and transportation (accommodation, flights…) in accordance with mission travel policy.
- Arrange logistics for expatriate and family international flights (meetings, arrival or departure) in joint effort with HQ logistic department when necessary.
- Follow-ups visa or resident cards for expatriate.
Inventory, Equipment and Vehicle Management:
- Ensure the general office consumables are used in an efficient manner.
- Ensure the safe storage and proper use of all mission equipment’s.
- Monitor the flow of mission equipment’s, carries out check-in & -out, handover, donation procedures when required.
- Follow damage reports, arranges repair or disposal, and organizes routine maintenance.
- Update newly purchased item to inventory follow-up and procurement file.
- Update monthly HQ equipment statement.
- Follow-up routine maintenance for mission vehicles and equipment’s.
- Handle procedures related to licensing.
- Monitor the IT conditions in the office and liaisons with consultant or maintenance service workers to resolve any technical problems.
- Receive, direct and facilitate office visitors.
- Receive and transfer phone calls, post and distribute faxes, mails.
- Record and distribute staff weekly meeting agenda and minutes.
- Manages office petty cash and prepare small cash payments under the instruction of administrator.
- Problem-solving oriented.
- Ethical, responsible, enthusiastic.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to lead good interpersonal interactions with different people.
- Computer literate, particularly with Excel.
Job Title: Executive Admin
- Rossland Screening Solutions is currently seeking to fill the position of an Executive Admin for its esteem client.
- Interested candidates should read through the Job description below and apply accordingly.
- Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills.
Application Deadline 6th September, 2018
Job Title: Camp Organizer
- We are currently seeking for the service of a Camp Organizer(Medical field).
- Experience level at least 3 years of experience in organizing health camps and field out-reach
- Minimum educational qualification BSc.
- Must be a computer literate
- Excellent oratory and organization skills.
Application Deadline 9th September, 2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and relevant accomplishments to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using Job Title as the subject of the mail
- You are to send your CV with the job description as the Subject Matter.
- Only qualified candidate will be contacted.