Job For Flight Booking Officer at Airwell Travels
Airwell Travels (operated by Airwell Integrated Services Ltd), a fast growing travel, tour and Immigration company, require for immediate employment the services of a Flight Reservation and Booking Officer.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flight Booking Officer
- You will resume in our office and handle customers call wanting to book flight.
- This position requires excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to help passengers in stressful situations. Goo listening skills coupled with the ability to think on your feet also help.
- Types requested flight number on keyboard of on-line computer reservation system and scans screen to determine space availability.
- May maintain advance or current inventory of available passenger space on flights
- Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers on scheduled airline flights: Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of Ticket Agent or customer, using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book.
- The position requires the ability to speak and listen clearly in English. Having a previous customer experience is a big advantage
Education and Training
- This position is open to people with Diploma and above. You must also have been trained and proficient in MS Word and MS Excel.
- A working knowldege of any of Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre platform is mandatory . You will also receive additional on-the-job training.
Benefits and Compensation
Our remuneration package is mouth watering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and credentials to: email@example.com with the subject line “Booking Officer Application”
Application Deadline 13th September, 2018.