Port Security Officer (PSO) Role at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port Security Officer (PSO)
Job Type: Contracts
Rotation Status: 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off
- The Port Security Officer shall assist the PFSO in the execution of his duties. This shall include working closely with the PFSO, the Security Consultant and other departments to identify security-related risks and the means for alleviating such risks.
- Oversight of the overall security within the FPSO including the day-to-day security matters.
- Oversight of the overall security infrastructure within the FPSO.
- Working closely with other stakeholders in addressing security concerns that can impact on operations.
- Dissemination of security information on as-needed basis to the facility management, PFSO, Security Consultant and other functional areas.
- Overall enforcement of the security guidelines and regulations.
- Prepares daily security report.
- Facilitate individual / collective training sessions of personnel onboard the FPSO
- Conducting the Boat Landing Officer’s function during the night.
- Evaluate security risks that may undermine the safe operation of the FPSO with a view to proffer adequate and timely advice
- Management support for the PFSO and the Security Consultant.
- Implementing lockdown of the FPSO during emergencies
- B.Sc/B.A or equivalent
- Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) certified
- Knowledge of maritime industry and ISPS Code
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Knowledge of Oil and Gas facilities
- Preferably retired military/paramilitary officer of 5 years experience.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online