Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Candidate must possess relevant corporate management experience in similar business and ready to provide results-driven leadership for our company.
- The GM will be required to drive the company’s development and provide strategic direction for its operations and long-term success.
- The ideal candidate must have a business mindset and create a vision for the success of the company.
- Develop business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term corporate objectives
- Oversee all business activities and operations ensuring they produce the desired results and are in line with overall business strategy
- Win new business relationships and build strong relationship and trust with business partners
- Continuous analysis of the business environment towards ensuring company growth and survival
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Provide inspired leadership company wide
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed
- Oversee day-to-day operation of the company
- Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
- Age: 40 – 45 Years.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Humanities or Business Administration. A master degree in a relevant discipline or MBA will be an added advantage
- 8 – 10 years proven experience in a senior management position in similar role
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as budgeting, marketing, cash flow management, Public Relations, etc.
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and general finance
- Knowledge of latest and industry approved security standards
- Membership of relevant industry professional bodies such as Institute of Industrial Security and Safety of Nigeria, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field. An MBA will be an added advantage
- 8+ years in marketing and business promotion in any of the following company SAMSUNG,LG,PANASONIC,HEIRTHERMOCOOL,BINATONE
- Ability to work unpredictable hours, including some evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
- Proficiency with HubSpot marketing suite or its equivalent
Job Title: Digital Banking Geek
- Grow prospect database by identifying, contacting and recruiting potential website users
- Promote website popularity via social media to ensure a steady stream of traffic
- Identify new trends in web-based marketing and evaluate new technologies to ensure the organizational brand is at the fore front of industry developments particularly in the area of retail banking and broadband services
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies to drive brand awareness
- Partake in online promotions and campaigns to project the organization and drive traffic to the website
- Collaborate with back end support staff to continually improve user experience
- Work with product providers for regular updates to ensure ease of accessing their product features
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep in-house strategies up to date
- Use web analytics tools to measure site traffic aimed at better optimization of marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media etc
- Proven experience as a retail banker or similar role; sales or customer service experience is a plus
- Sound knowledge of retail banking and broadband services
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience in social media marketing
- Highly proficient in Microsoft word, Power Point, Excel Digital Media Software Skills and Search Engine Optimisation Skills.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or any related field.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience as a retail marketing officer and have retail banking & digital marketing experience
- Experience in online retail marketing will be an added advantage
- Certification in social media marketing will also be an added advantage.
- Must have retail banking and digital marketing experience.
Job Title: Lease Marketing Officer
- Responsible for identifying, developing, structuring and closing equipment finance, opportunities that are originated through direct-calling efforts, as well as internal bank partners, and achieving the assigned financial objectives;
- Deliver timely, cost effective and compelling lease proposals and finance solutions uniquely structured for financing transactions for all clients;
- Assume full sales cycle responsibility including (but not limited to ) business development and prospecting, managing existing and prospective client relationships, structuring of transactions in-line with product offerings, residual and pricing guidelines, utilize credit philosophy and review customer financial statements, collection of appropriate information relating to customers and lease transactions, including packaging for syndication, pricing of transaction to meet business objectives, close transactions plus maintenance of the client management system;
- Deeply understand prospects’ business and industry;
- Initiate and conduct meetings with both internal and external clients as may be required to facilitate new engagements.
- 7 years experience
- Worked in leasing company like aquilla
- C&I (compulsory)
- B.Sc qualification
- Ability to close sales deals
- Have a great client base
Skills & Competencies:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales plans.
- Proven business analysis and judgment with the ability to proactively manage business and P&L to meet objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to professionally develop and coach team members.
- Exceptional relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Business related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to travel within assigned territory as required.
- Minimum 6 years experience in notable leasing companies
- Experience of managing and leading sales teams
- Personal Qualities And Behavioral
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th September, 2018.