Telephonist/ Customer Services Officer Job at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Currently we are increasing our capacity in Abuja and its environs and would want energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals to apply for:
Job Title: Telephonist/ Customer Services Officer
Job Type: Day and Night
- Listening to the answer machine each morning.
- Answering the switchboard or telephone.
- Quickly identifying the nature of the telephone call in a courteous manner.
- Putting the call through to the appropriate person or extension.
- Screening telephone calls.
- Dealing with more than one call at a time.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries on basic information, such as directions or company contact details.
- Taking telephone messages for staff.
- Activating an out-of-hours answering service.
- Ad hoc administrative support.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications – Minimum of B.Sc/HND in English Language or other related field
- Advanced degree in communications is an added advantage
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 4 years of experience in relevant roles.
Skills and Personal Qualities Needed:
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be friendly and confident.
- Be professional and polite.
- Have good organisational skills.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Be able to use their initiative when screening calls.
- Be discreet and tactful, as they may be dealing with callers who are upset, angry or anxious.
- Be courteous but firm.
- Work well on their own or in a team.
- Be computer literate.
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Motivation Letter to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Submit hard copy of their CV’s and Motivation Letter at:
No 4 Odenna Close,
Off Libreville Street,
Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2 – Abuja.
For More Information: Call – 09050126891