Job Vacancies In A Reputable Manufacturing Company
A reputable company with over 23 years of existence and a strong presence in the Nigerian manufacturing sector, requires the services of dedicate motivated and highly efficient individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Executive
- B.Sc, ACA/ACCA
- A least 2 years working experience in Audit and/or Accounting
- Good knowledge of Peachtree Accounting System (SAGE – 50 & SAGE X3)
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Good knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
- A Goal getter
- Very analytical and ability to meet deadlines
- Highly organized
- Very commendable interpersonal skills.
Job Title: Head, Internal Control
- Responsible for supporting the implementation of Internal Control framework.
- Developing annual audit plan using inputs from management and other stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year.
- Keeping abreast of developments in corporate Governance and risk management practices and advising management accordingly
- Consistent development and review of internal control policies and procedures.
- Overseeing and providing quality control for the departments’ audit, to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Minimum Qualification – B.Sc, ACA
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in any of the reputable accounting firms or Manufacturing industries in Nigeria. (Work experience with one of the big 4 Accounting Firms would be an added bonus).
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with very minimal supervision
- Effective team management and mentoring skills
- Very good report writing skills.
Job Title: Quality Control Executive / Production Executive
- Maintaining safe and healthy food environment
- Carrying out quality checks on products and raw materials
- Checks and approves test samples for raw material.
- Preparing production analysis, reports and documentation.
- Post NYSC (B.Sc or its equivalent from Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or Other Physical Sciences).
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Marketing of product
- Taking supply orders
- Supplying products to distributors and other customers on demand
- Keeping stock of products sold and unsold
- Preparation of weekly reports
- Follow up on distributors.
- B.Sc Humanities, Sociology, Psychology or other Business Courses.
- A minimum of 0 – 2 years working experience in any of the reputable Manufacturing Industries in Nigeria.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 27th September, 2018.
Note: Only selected candidates will be contacted.