Recent Vacancies In A Reputable Indigenous Company
An indigenous Company with Head Office located in Lagos State; seeking to hire qualified, experienced, self-motivated, innovative and hardworking professionals with willingness to work anywhere within Nigeria to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Technical Head of Operations/Business Development
Job Code: THOPBDOI
- Installation of CNG (compressed natural gas) Filling Station equipments like CNG compressor, Dispenser, PLC and Touch screen based control panel, Natural gas control and metering unit (RMS) etc.
- CNG conversion workshop setup and implementation in Automobile sector.
- Drawing(by AutoCAD), Design and over all technical Supervision regarding the projects, like Electrical Sub Station and RMS unit for CNG filling station projects and Conversion units.
- Repair, Maintenance, Services and troubleshooting of CNG refueling stations.
- Supporting the CNG Station Sales and Marketing Department
- To make and implement Strategies for achievement of organizations goal.
- Work with the management team in project development.
- Supervise and monitor conversion and activation workshop, to ascertain progress made by the sister companies.
- Management of all station equipments for safety, health, environment and quality (SHEQ) control
- Document Management (LC, Shipment, Shipping documents etc)
- Liaison with Local! Foreign correspondence with all the principles.
- Train other innovators & clients through both formal and informal training programs
- Review the status reports of team members and address issues as appropriate
- Complies with and help to enforce standard Policies and Procedures.
- Other ad hoc responsibilities as may be required.
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical or Petroleum.
- Candidate must possess not than less than 15 years experience in Sales, Maintenance, Installation and Commissioning of CNG Compressor, High pressure cylinder testing and handling, Checking and testing HP safety gauges & valves, CNG Dispenser, Fuel dispensers and Station projects (Mother& daughter Compressed gas supply).
Highly attractive and negotiable.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Ref No: BDO 01
- Minimum of Bachelor degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Petroleum.
- Candidate must possess not than less than 3 years with vast working experience in Oil and Gas industries (Oil & Gas) and handled notable challenges in the past.
Job Profile but not limited to:
- A clear understanding of the CNG applications, delivery, limitations and advantages over others.
- Understand basic safety measures and risks involved in Oil and Gas Operations.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Create and improve proposals for both existing and new clients.
- Ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Ability to identify opportunities where others see challenges.
- Ability to understand the dynamics of the business and clearly advise on the risks and way forward.
- Must be a computer literate – (proficient with MS Excel and Power Point).
- Strong Organization and Leadership Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to follow Up and complete task in a timely manner.
- Proactive Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Ability to take Ownership
- Result oriented and Time conscious
Highly attractive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title and Code” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th September, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.