Confidential Secretary Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
Job Type: Contracts
- Manage the EGM’s Calendar, emails and internal and external contacts
- Respond to emails and re-routed phone calls linked to the EGM’s Office
- Receive and review letters, correspondences, internal and external documents addressed to the EGM’s office
- Consolidate and file letters, correspondences, internal and external documents requiring the EGM’s signature
- Manage the EGM’s office expense and Special Advance payments required to manage the office efficiently.
- Schedule both internal and external appointments for the EGM
- Make all travel arrangements including hotel/vehicle reservations
- Manages all Visitors including VIP’s that visits the EGM’s Office.
- Obtain all relevant information about all meetings, internal and external events involving the EGM
- Regularly update EGM’s office filing system and Meeting Calendar.
- Assist with the coordination of the EGM’s internal and external visits
- Participates in Uploading documents in the Document Manager & Events Planner (DMEP) SharePoint database
- Coordinates and Interfaces with the entities responsible for organising external and internal events requiring the EGM involvement /participation.
- Manages the requisition of standard goods and stationery for the department
- Ensures EGM’s office equipment are in good working condition and arrange routine maintenance /replacement as necessary.
- Any other assigned duties related to the Office of the EGM
- HND Secretarial Studies
- Skilful and efficient user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online