HSE Officer Vacancy at Banji Alabi & Co Limited
Banji Alabi & Co Limited – Our client, a Construction Engineering firm based in Victoria Island, Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Officer
Start Date: Immediate
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Reduce the degree and the number of accidents and/ or incidents on deployed sites through but not limited to activities such as: daily site talks, strict monitoring of casual workers and other company staff in compliance with the safety policy/manual.
- To participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause and where necessary, corrective actions.
- To support the development of OHS policies and programs via feedback on safety process improvement imperatives.
- To inspect premises and assess the work done in order to identify issues or non-conformity (such as but not limited to failure to use protective equipment) and failure to follow the work statement.
- To provide accurate and timely daily report to the HSE Manager.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in Health, Safety and Environment
- Minimum of 4 years in construction/civil engineering industry with Senior HSE role
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.