Credit Risk Analyst (Junior) Vacancy at InvoizPaid
Seedstars – Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: (Junior) Credit Risk Analyst
- We are currently looking for a Credit Risk Analyst (M/F) to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria. The key purpose of this job role is to evaluate our portfolio and new prospects on their likelihood to default and build an internal scoring model.
Want to be our next rockstar?
If long working hours don’t bother you, if you are ready for a new challenge that will not only impact the lives of many people in your country but make you grow as a person and in the business, if you are ambitious enough to be part of a very selective A-team and be part of a fast-growing business, then this is the right position! Amongst many exciting challenges:
- You will guide business decisions by carrying out ad hoc analysis, providing credit risk insights and recommendations for optimising credit risk strategies and business processes
- You will collaborate with experts in risk management, technology, data management, capital markets, business operations to understand business objectives and shape analytical solutions
- You will be responsible for ensuring that invoizPAID’s loan portfolio delivers strong performance: tracking loan originations and underwriting processes, monitoring portfolio growth and quality, forecasting credit losses and loans profitability, performing portfolio stress-testing, supporting the effectiveness of collections and recoveries processes, etc.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor, Masters or PhD in a Quantitative field (Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering…) or equivalent experience
- 1 to 5 years of work experience in credit risk analytics / portfolio analytics / collections analytics in a SME lending or retail lending environment within a bank or other lending institution
- Proven problem-solving skills using logical reasoning and analytical methods
- Passionate about InvoizPAID’s mission and values – agile, collaborative, strong team player
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Very good written and oral communication skills in English
Benefits and perks
Are you up for a once in a life time experience?
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online