Merad Industries Limited – Since inception,the organisation has experienced phenomenal growth on account of quality of its goods and services, its focus on cost leadership and efficiency of its human capital. Today, Merad Industries is a multi-billion Naira company poised to reach new heights, in every endeavour competing with itself to better the past.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Operation/Production Management
Job Type: Entry level/Full Time
- Are you self-driven, confident, enthusiastic and passionate of building a career?
- Would you like to make your passion a reality?
- Then you are just the right candidate for the job.
- We are currently looking for qualified individuals, who consistently thrive for excellence to be trained to manage our operations and production processes to be part of a dynamic and professional team of expert in our organization
Eligible candidates should:
- Not be more than 28 years old of age and 30 years for Lawyers and Postgraduate Degree holders as at the date of application
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math)
- Have a minimum of second class (lower division)
- Have a minimum of HND/B.Sc from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Applicant from any field of study may apply, as adequate training in operations will be given to successful candidates
- Applicant with Science background is added advantage.
- Salary Range: N100,000 – N120,000 per month plus incentives
- 4% pension scheme
- Plus range of allowance, incentives and bonuses
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resumes to “The HR” through: email@example.com Using the post applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: CV’s/Resume should be in MS Word format and any applicant who applies more than once for this job post will be disqualified automatically. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.