Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Riddle Technologies Limited
Riddle Technologies Limited – Approach to business is to strive to make technology an asset for your business, to be a partner of choice to your organization. To be a leading provider of technology in our area of business, by studying our client’s request, we advise, enhance and deliver the best of our services. Riddle places so such emphasis on the company’s values of Integrity, Efficiency and Fairness. Adherence to stringent ethical standards, make Riddle capable of optimally satisfying the needs of its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- An interest and flair for investment research.
- A minimum of first class or second class upper first degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Agricultural Economics, Estate Management etc. Those who have non-management and social sciences degrees i.e. Engineering, Technology, Sciences degrees are encouraged to apply only if you have a flair for Investment ResearchGood analytical skills.
- Software optimization skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good personality,Can do attitude.
- He/She must be proactive and confident.
- Has integrity.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not call, interested candidates will be contacted after the CV review.