Solar Power Industrial Sales Representative Job at Willers Solutions Limited
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a Solar Power Solution Firm Located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Power Industrial Sales Representative
- Candidate would involve in to assisting the front-end sales managers by making cold calls, generating leads from different industry verticals from Healthcare, Industrial, F&B, submission of proposals, presentations to clients, coordinate on vendor registration and product sales.
- Generating leads from Insurance, Oil and Gas, Healthcare, F&B and Industrial companies
- Visit minimum 10 customers a day, generate minimum 2 leads per day, by generating a monthly business volume of 200 batteries and 30 inverters
- Candidate must be able to achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule assisting in organizing customer meets, exhibitions etc.
- Submission of proposal, presentations to customers, assist in vendor registration
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships by supplying management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Arrange product displays at corporate organization, maintaining and filing all sales related data and documents
- Coordinate with Finance, Service, Logistics and warehouse in installation and timely invoicing process
- Interact with customers and keep them updated with various site related activities
- Assist in the preparation of customer visit reports and coordinate with sales managers to update the customer visit data
- Collate sales and market related information and dis-seminate to all stakeholders.
- Responsible for compliance with ISO system for business process
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in similar position.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Marketing or any related discipline from a reputable university.
Key Required & Essential Skills:
- Knowledge of UPS Systems, Hybrid Solar and Storage solutions
- Hands on experience in a sales function
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power point and data analysis tools
- Excellent English oral and written communication skill.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Solar Power Industrial Sales Representative” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only Candidate with Industrial Sales Experience of Solar Power Solutions should apply.