Job Vacancies at Infostrategy Technology Nigeria Limited
Infostrategy Technology Limited is an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm incorporated in Nigeria and the United Kingdom. We operate with a burning passion to transform the technological terrain of Africa by delivering value to clients through innovative and effective leverage of cutting-edge technology solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Job Code: IST/ABJ/001
Reports to: Team Lead Technology
- Under the supervision of the Team Lead Technology, the Software Developer will develop and implement new software programs for the Organization
- S/He will analyze information to determine, plan and recommend new programs and also make good technical decisions that impact positively on systems and provide useful features.
Essential Duties and Responsiblites
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Generate ideas to improve system design, thereby enhancing customer satisfaction, sales and profit
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design, brainstorming and implementation of the project.
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, teams and product marketing
- Design and update software database
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Create functional specifications and designs
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Code documentation e.g. Development of Software documentation
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
Education and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline.
- A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- At least 4 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality software applications. A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
- Experience with development and consumption of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with integration of payment platforms.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of any of the following RDBMS: MySQL, Oracle SQL, PostgreSQL or Microsoft SQL Server. Experience with NoSQL databases would be an added advantage.
- Any two out of the following skills are required:
- Knowledge of C# for development of Rich Internet Applications for Desktop.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of PHP. Knowledge of a prominent PHP framework such as Laravel, Symfony or CodeIgniter would be an added advantage but is not mandatory.
- Excellent planning and team management skills, demonstrating mature confidence and integrity
- Proven ability to work as part of a cross-functional development team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Stress tolerant
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good report writing and documentation skill
- Should be proactive.
Job Title: Finance/Accounts Executive
Reference Code: IST/ABJ/013
Reports to: Managing Director
- Under the supervision of the Managing Director, the finance/accounts executive will be in charge of the finance/accounts department and the entire team.
- He /She will be responsible for performing cost accounting functions, capturing income, generating financial report, budgeting, filing, taxation, business recommendations and other accounting related issues in the organization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly overseeing the finance & accounts department to ensure timely delivery of monthly management report.
- Defining, implementing and monitoring effective financial data management systems.
- Preparation of weekly report and supervision of petty cash.
- Ensure that the finance & accounting tasks are completed accurately and according to deadline schedule for the team.
- Filing of the organization’s statutory returns.
- Coordinate the collation of all vouchers and post accordingly in the accounting software.
- Computing and remitting the company’s TAX to the relevant tax authority.
- Monthly reconciling of all accounts with service providers and detection of fraudulent activities
- Analyzing current financial performance relative to previous years and re-aligning the company’s financial decisions as needed.
- Supervise the crediting of Vendors and processing of all transactions.
- Working closely with all departments to contribute in process improvement initiatives.
- Administer and monitor the daily financial systems of the organization.
- Filing and updating of accounting Systems
- Provide advice to the MD on critical financial matters and communicating these in a clear and comprehensive manner
- Responsible for the supervision of the account team and ensure the daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure all expenses are recorded and balanced daily.
- Review journal entries for appropriate supporting documentation, remarks, account and amount
- Prepare journal entries and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Responsible for accounts receivable activities; invoicing, statements, etc.
- Monthly preparation of balance sheet work papers and ensure activity is appropriate
- Prepare and review of financial statements and expenses
- Oversee and ensure internal audit standards are met.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Education Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- A First degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5years relevant work experience in finance and accounting.
- Proficiency in the use of Accounting Software preferably QuickBooks.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple task.
- Knowledge of management accounting is essential.
- An Audit background is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of accounting policies and Procedures
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Meticulous and attention to detail.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to as a single word document to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the job title.
Application Deadline 26th September, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.