Medical Representative Jobs at Ferring Pharmaceuticals
Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group committed to helping people around the world build families and live better lives. Ferring is a leader in reproductive medicine and women’s health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
Ref Id: R0007323
Job Type: Full time
- Presents and informs healthcare professionals (doctors, pharmacist and hospitals) about the company products in order to obtain the prescription in his/ her territory, and as such maintains and generates new business to achieve target sales.
- Visit healthcare professionals to promote Ferring products following the set marketing strategy, and with the frequency and number of impacts approved for each segment of doctor. Builds up and maintains relationships with these stakeholders.
- Participate in local, regional and international scientific congresses determined by the company.
- Classifies doctors and other stakeholders of the area according to the segmentation and targeting criteria. Proposes the addition of new doctors to the files, and suggests changes or removals. Tracks the prescription habits of the doctor, checks his/her perception of our products, verifies the prescription potential and his/her influence in other doctors.
- Informs healthcare professionals in an accurate, updated and according to the company’s strategy about our products: uses of marketing material, clarifies doubts and concerns of doctors about the products, handles objections, lists products’ advantages compared to the competitors.
- Ensures that other departments convey this information to the doctor if necessary.
- Obtains information from the market about the doctors’ concerns on our products, the competitors and tests our own marketing strategy and materials. Obtains information about possible public tenders, launches of competitors’ products, cost containment measures, health authorities possible instructions to doctors. Transmit this information to relevant parties. Conducts market surveys for current and new products.
- Proposes activities in his/her territory (invitation to congresses, participation of doctors as lecturers, organization of clinical sessions that helps to promote our products in compliance with ethics standards and ensuring the return on investment.
- Organize the proposals approved according to the budget assigned
- Manage the budget assigned ensuring the return of investment
- Follows up on product consumption in pharmacies and hospitals and monitors sales performance in the territory.
- Informs his line manager, in a timely manner, about his/her daily activities and the plans for the coming weeks and presents expenses report or any other requested by the company in due time.
- Keeps detailed records of all contacts and visit details, which may involve database management.
Qualifications & Skills
- University degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Background in medical and pharmacy
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Excellant command of English language.
- A Valid driving license and be willing to travel to remote areas and other cities.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online