Facility Officer Current Employment at IHS Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
Locations: Lagos/ Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports To: Facility Manager
- Responsible for day to day operational activities in the region.
- Handles requests, giving immediate solution to complaints and liaises with third party contractors for solutions to other issues.
- Keeps records and ensures the planned preventive maintenance (PPM) schedule is carried out accordingly.
- Responsible for strategic facilities management planning;
- Responsible for the financial accountability and management of each zone;
- Responsible for resource management for buildings within the regions;
- To ensure that operations are in compliance with established procedures, policies, regulations and codes as it affect property maintenance.
- Liaises with service providers on all premises maintenance issues and also ensuring the use of good quality materials, good finishing with prompt attention.
- Monitoring of all maintenance activities to ensure that they adhere to the service level agreement and ensures the inspection of workmanship and materials as defined in the manuals.
- Ensures that all buildings, grounds, and equipment are well maintained and in optimal working condition.
- Acknowledges and endorses job completion certificates upon satisfactory completion of maintenance activities.
- Ensures that services purchased are of acceptable quality in compliance with procurement policy.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and significant problems.
- Scheduling of time for the supervision and Planned preventive maintenance activity;
- Provide periodic activity report to supervisor as may be defined;
- Perform quarterly spend analysis on consumables to ascertain spend per head per location, and recommend adjustments in quantity where required;
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Estate/Facilities Management, Civil/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines;
- At least 4 years demonstrable experience in Facilities Management or any Built Environment course
- Vast knowledge of Facilities Management systems and equipment:
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2018.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: email@example.com indicating in the subject the name and preferred location of the role.