Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Installation Coordinator III – EXPAT
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation – 8 wks on /2 wks off (Days On – 56; Days Off-14)
- Implement the Installation Planning and Execution Framework to provide consistent, milestone measured installation planning and execution activities at defined points along the project timeline.
- Assure timely communication of status and plans between Project and Functional Management.
- Support Offshore Area Operations Lead as necessary during actual execution phase.
Tasks and Responsibilities
In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks and responsibilities, a Level 3:
- Assist the Subsea & Pipelines Construction Manager to develop budget and staffing plan to build a high performance, multi-disciplined engineering and surveillance team with expertise necessary to achieve project objectives.
- Ensure technical specialists are effectively utilised.
- Assist Subsea & Pipelines Construction Manager to ensure effective project closeout including documentation at end of each phase.
- Effective interfacing with subsea design, facilities, drilling, commissioning, and start-up personnel.
- May supervise direct reports
- 20+ years’ experience in construction or offshore installation support of oil and gas industry
- Master’s in Engineering
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction and installation (diver and diverless) of subsea equipment associated with the oil / gas industry including structures installation, pipeline tie-ins, umbilical’s installation, stabilization and precommissioning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and common E-mail systems
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, ability to achieve milestones, work collaboratively and manage a team of package engineers.
- Fluent in English
- Visible demonstration of commitment to development and maintenance of a comprehensive HSE culture.
- Formal HSE management training preferred
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th September, 2018.