British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Operations Programme
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Graduate Operations – Leaf
Job Number: 6926
Location: Iseyin, Oyo
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Global Graduate (Operations: Leaf) to join our team in Nigeria.
- We are BAT! A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 180 markets. And we bring together the world’s brightest and best minds. That’s why we value uniqueness. If you’re driven, passionate and ambitious, apply to our exciting new opportunity of a Global Graduate Programme Operations Leaf, which will let you achieve your potential!
What is Global Graduate Programme & What Do We Offer?
- It’s a 12-month, fast-track development programme to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and young professionals! The aim of the programme is to raise future leaders of BAT Operations Team!
During Your Programme We Will Give You:
- A real job with real impact from day one
- World-class leadership training in Global BAT Academy in England where you will establish networking with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from around the world
- Chance to make an impact on our international business participating in global cross-market projects, under the supervision of your dedicated Coach & Mentor.
- Ultimately, it will set you up for a successful career ahead – the chance to progress from graduate to junior manager in 12 months.
- We’re serious about putting you on the right career path and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things.
- It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. If you have what it takes, no other organisation can offer a graduate experience quite like ours. The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
- If your answer is YES, then this may be the role for you. We are seeking for high calibre graduates to join our 2018 Graduate Programme!
- Have a university degree
- Are a fresh graduate (not later than 3 years after university), with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have completed the National Youth Service (NYSC)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Are ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things
- Possess leadership skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are internationally and nationally mobile
….we are looking forward to your application!
- Agricultural related background or experience is required.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online