Marketing Associate Vacancy at Supermart.ng
Supermart.ng, Nigeria’s leading online supermarket. If you desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, then this might be the company for you. We offer a truly entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs. We operate a structured yet fun and easy-going work environment and also a management trainee and in-house entrepreneurial mentor-ship program.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Purpose of the Job
- The Supermartng marketing team lead manages the day to day marketing activities of the organization and long-term marketing strategy for the company.
- The goal is to build and lead a highly-effective, performance driven marketing team that will develop and execute on new concepts, business models, channels and partnerships.
- Head the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote Supermart services to customers.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Investigate, recommend and implement new enhancements that can increase revenue, brand awareness and improve overall customer experience by analyzing the results of ongoing efforts.
- Designate work to team members and lead them in achieving their set targets
- Responsible for marketing revenue targets and developing plans to make up for any shortfalls in revenue
- Benchmark, measure and analyze results of online and offline marketing initiatives such as e-mail campaigns, events, promotions, and future online marketing initiatives.
- Work with the web developers to make necessary changes to the website as deemed necessary
- Interview and recruit new staff and onboard them.
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till project is delivered on time
- Experience managing teams and individuals for optimal output
- Experience in generating and executing on marketing ideas
- Ability to negotiate deals on behalf of Supermart
- A good understanding of marketing theory
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them
- Understanding of Lagos marketing terrain (Press, Communities, Events & Conferences, Social Media, etc.)
- A creative and analytical mind
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably but not necessarily in Marketing with strong FMCG background.
- 3-5 years working in a data-driven marketing team, with at least 1 year of team leadership experience.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and project management skills.
- Prior experience as a business consultant will be a plus.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
Application Closing Date
17th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org