Storekeeper Employment at BWC Hotels
At BWC Hotels your stay is an experience. An Experience in luxury. With world class services we create that perfect environment for business or pleasure. Come, spend some time with us and let us take care of everything.
We are an ocean view hotel situated right next to the new Eko Atlantic city. We are in the heart of commercial district which during the day houses the movers and shakers of the financial world and at night is the hotspot for the young and wild at heart.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Storekeeper
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repair
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org