Academic Officer II Position at Albedo Design School
Albedo Design School – We are an interior design school established in November, 2015.
It was started by Albedo Designs Ltd as a training arm to train would be interior designers and to impact a substantial level of entrepreneurial skills closely accompanied by the informational skillset required to start their business after graduation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic Officer II
Job Ref: 2301
- Candidate must be an Architect with a Master’s degree or equivalent or must be a graduate of Architecture from a reputable university(with evidence to show)
- The Candidate must have knowledge with evidence of any Computer Aided Design course.
- Candidate must have working experience with an Interior Design company or Construction company(with evidence to show).
- Candidate must have a passion for impacting knowledge and Teaching skills.
- Candidate must have a passion for Interior Design and must be a good team player.
- Candidate must reside in Abuja
- Candidate must be able to work under pressure, assume multiple tasks and be innovative.
- Responsibilities of the chosen candidate would include Teaching and multi-tasking(a B.Ed in Architecture would be an added advantage).
Application Closing Date
29th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Page and Curriculum Vitae in a single MS Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Applicants that meet up with the stated requirements would be shortlisted.
- Please note that if your application does not follow the above format, it would be automatically disqualified
- Only qualified Candidates would be Shortlisted.