Survey Engineer Employment at Atlas Professionals
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) – Since its founding in 1862, ABS has been committed to setting standards for safety and excellence as one of the world’s leading ship classification organizations. We search for and establish the best solutions for the industries we serve, and are at the forefront of marine and offshore innovation.
In a constantly evolving industry, ABS works alongside its partners tackling the most pressing technical, operational and regulatory challenges so the marine and offshore industries can operate safely, securely and responsibly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Surveyor
Ref Id: 1800360
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Organization: Port Harcourt Station
Employee Status: Professional
- We are recruiting for a Marine Surveyor to be based in our Port Harcourt, Nigeria office. The role will be based on local contractual terms & conditions.
- Port Harcourt supports Ships & Operations – surveying and marine/offshore. Whilst being supervised by a Senior Surveyor, your duties will include:
- Visiting vessels, marine structures & manufacturers for routine survey activities
- Preparing technically accurate survey reports
- Alongside the Senior Surveyor, working with clients to identify and resolve problems
- A Bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent in appropriate technical discipline is preferred, with a minimum of five (5) years experience in an Engineering or Survey capacity within the marine industry. Appropriate certification and/or licenses in area of specialization as may be required or
- Relevant qualifications from a suitable marine or nautical institution and relevant seagoing experience as a certified ship officer; and
- Proficiency in the English language commensurate with their future work.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online