Graduate Trainees Recruitment at Cainergy International Limited
Cainergy International Limited – We offer a streamlined approach that aims to solve the significant challenges faced with new and ageing assets in industries worldwide. At Cainergy, we help our clients optimize the performance and functionality of their assests ensuring minimum downtime and overall alignment with all applicable standards, codes and regulations through our custom Asset Integrity Management Solutions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Location: Any of our Offices in Nigeria
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which will give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, finance, etc.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for that company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- A graduate trainee may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org