Latest Job Vacancies at Precise Lighting
Precise Lighting celebrates launching of lighting experience; designing and distributing decorative lighting around Nigeria. You can find our Head Office in Lagos State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
- We’re seeking a quick learner with strong listening and negotiating skills, and someone with presence who can showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations, attending networking events, and participating in trade shows, it’s essential that our salesperson be approachable and professional. His or her efforts will help us extend our global reach and impact.
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with specifiers and suppliers, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across pre-determined locations as required in the sales/marketing scorecard
- Prepare proposals and quotations for the provision of total lighting solutions, working with the other teams in preparing installation proposals.
- Manage customer/client accounts, maintaining knowledge of key account status and following up on outstanding invoices and receivables that are due.
- Assist in conducting after-sales and/or post-project assessments aimed at ascertaining accuracy, promptness of delivery and overall customer satisfaction
Objectives of this Role
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings
- Maximize the sales performance by establishing strong relationships and gaining insight to the needs and lifestyle of the client
- Meet weekly, monthly, and annual sales and activity quotas
- Generate leads and commit to customer service by building relationships
- Adjust sales techniques based on interactions and results in the field
- Perform incisive and insightful market and competitive research
- Qualify, develop, and maintain thorough company and product knowledge, research consumer needs, and identify how our solutions can meet them
- Generate leads and grow existing relationships, maintaining an accurate, detailed client book, and developing an active, repeat customer base
- Make cold calls or perform warm outreach, putting outside-the-box thinking to work to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Work with the Account Executive team to design industry-specific outbound efforts
- Utilize sales tools to ensure standard processes during all sales stages
- Conduct month-end and year-end close processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success rate at levels above quotas
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Young, Extrovert, Intelligent, Charming, Valiant, Warm, Enthusiastic, Confident, and Persistent. Female preferably.
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Job Title: Content Developer
Experience Level: Mid level
- We are looking for a Content Developer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will handle decision-making for the website, social media accounts, and online advertising. You will be responsible for research and development of new online marketing strategies as well as ensure search engine optimization.
- As such, you are expected to stay current with the online marketing environment and adapt strategies to best serve the interests of the company and to keep pace with the competition in their field.
- Writing, Content Marketing
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate effective communication skills and this entails advanced mastery of spoken and written English.
- You would be involved in writing and publishing articles (including video scripts) and product descriptions for the company website, uploading new products and updating the website with new sales and promotional campaigns.
- Data Analysis, Analytics
- Successful candidate will collect monthly data relating to the company sales.
- Support and coordinate the updating of the company revenue dashboard and consolidate reporting on registered sales.
- Undertake monthly verification of sales by interpreting and analyzing collected data.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the supervising manager.
- The successful candidate should have an eye for clean design and possess superior user-interface design skill. The ideal candidate must be a critical thinker with a strong design sense and an eye for making things better.
- The candidate must understand how to design graphics using photoshop and other design tools.
- You are expected to be able to employ various online and offline media tools in preparing, planning and maximizing the promotion of the company brand.
- This includes the use of social media pages especially instagram, E-mail marketing, pay-per click advertising on search engines, video commercials, sponsored blogposts and more.
- The candidate must be conversant with this marketing strategy and have a working knowledge of the various software tools such as DELIVRA, ONTRAPORT and HUBSPOT etc.
- He/she is also expected to harness the available tools to ensure that the business of the company reaches a wide range of the company’s existing and prospective customers.
- Search Engine Optimization
- The successful candidate will ensure that the SEO marketing strategy is employed to ensure maximum reach to customer.
- You will do this by ensuring a user-friendly URL for the company website, improving website speed, publishing fresh and outstanding content frequently and doing regular keyword search to keep abreast with current consumption trend.
- Young, Extrovert, Intelligent, Charming, Valiant, Warm, Enthusiastic, Confident, and Persistent.
- B. Sc in Computer Science or any related discipline. Minimum of 2.2
- 2 years experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Lagos applicant only.
- The job description is not limited to the above listed.