Latest Vacancies In A Major FMCG Company
Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry, requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Outbound Telesales Associate
- In this role, you will work toward specific KPI’s including call activity, new business applications, new customer activation’s and fuel volume targets.
- You will be measured both on your ability to bring in new business and to grow your existing customer portfolio.
- Deliver prepared sales talks over the phone, reading from scripts that describe our offerings, in order to persuade potential customers to purchase products
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Approaching existing and prospective customers, to present, promote and sell using valid arguments
- Working with existing customers to find out how they can benefit from new solutions, creating offers by establishing their needs and ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
- Maintaining positive business relationships
- Managing daily targets and tracking progress with tool such as Excel, Google Spreadsheet and various ticketing systems
- Achieving assigned sales targets and outcomes within established time lines
- Telephone and email to respond to correspondence from customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
- Maintain records of contacts accounts, and orders.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years telesales experience
- Previous experience in technical sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Telephone/Inside Sales experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven history of achieving and/or exceeding forecasted budgets and meeting KPI’s.
Job Title: Business Insight and Analytics Specialist
- We are looking to recruit a Business Insight and Analytics Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for providing reports, developing analyses and distilling actionable insights on core business metrics to enable data driven decision making.
- You will add critical analytical horsepower to ensure our client is leveraging insights to improve operations in a scalable and sustainable way.
- Build knowledge of data and analytic platforms to challenge current analytics, reporting and processes to identify business improvement opportunities
- Project manage and implement improvements to analytics reporting / efficiencies in processes
- Performing complex analysis of large customer datasets, transforming that data into outputs that explain customer behaviour and providing actionable insights
- Proactively working with squad members and members of the Insight Centre of Excellence to define and scope analytical projects that address business questions/ requirements
- Develop new tools, build and enhance processes and continually challenge ways of working to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Continually research, identify and communicate relevant trends to the business
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s level degree with a Quantitative specialization (e.g. Analytics, Business/Economics with quant – Econometrics, Finance Analytics, Marketing Analytics)
- 5-10 years of industry experience in one of Retail, CPG, Manufacturing sectors with a proven track record of solving challenges through application of advanced quantitative methods.
- High level understanding of data analysis and the best tools for retrieving, manipulating, and visualizing data including tools like MySQL, Excel, R, and Tableau.
- Knowledgeable of statistical analysis, quantitative analytics, forecasting/predictive analytics, and multivariate testing (A/B testing)
- Capable of explaining complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations.
- Detail-oriented and strong team player with excellent interpersonal, listening, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with limited supervision and proactively identify areas of opportunity and focus based on business need/impact
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply